Sunday, January 27, 2013

TIME OF CHANGE

TIME OF CHANGE:

Today is the day that I have decided to stop taking my medication for thyroid and cholesterol.  I am going to exercise and make sure I am on the right diet.  I am so tired of the subtle side effects, that do actually play a big part in my life.  2013 is a year for looking after myself, my pathway and my soul and I know that once I have these things in order I will be able to really help those around me to find their health, happiness and pathways.

1 comment:

  1. 28 May 2013. So it was not really a good idea to just stop underactive thyroid medication without a doctor. My thyroid count was bad and my bad cholestral shot up. I am now taking a natural homeopath medicine which after two weeks I can feel is working well, with no side effects. Will have four monthly check ups with the homeopath and keep my underactive thyroid under control, it does control so many other things in the body.

    ReplyDelete